Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today I am thankful for...

...this little guy.



Today is Jacob's 18 month birthday. It's kind of bittersweet as any milestone the kids reach is. But today I will choose to be happy with my growing boy. (Not sad about how time has passed.)

Yesterday I was thankful for hearing this song on the radio (Caution: If you know anyone going through a difficult time in their lives it will make you cry).






If you are already a sobbing mess like I was, then DO NOT watch this.



Matt Hammitt - Story Behind "All Of Me" by EMI_Music

I told you not to watch it.

I will attempt to write something everyday until Thanksgiving. Sometimes I'll write a lot sometimes just a sentence. Sometimes deep, sometimes silly. But I will try to at least share one thing I am thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. I've already cried a lot today. I think I'll pass on the videos until tomorrow. =)

    p.s. I already blogged about my thankful thing today, but I think tomorrow I'll be thankful for digital photography... or maybe the interwebs.

    ReplyDelete