Monday, April 27, 2009

****Disclaimer****

Like I said, I was a little bothered by Stanton not jumping to help last night, so it comes across as him being the point of contention. This was not what I meant. The point was supposed to be how I felt bad about not always wanting to feed my own child. Stanton was essentially an innocent bystander who was able to take the brunt of my frustrations. He generally does a good job of helping out when he can. He's just not used to being able to help with feedings. Also he did a MARVELOUS job on Saturday morning and got up with Chaselyn at 7:30 and let me sleep until around 10:30. Which was a much needed sleep catch up for me.

So in summary, Stanton is a wonderful husband and dad. And his wonderfulness is exemplified by putting up with his crazy wife who often takes things out on him for no apparent reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment