Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cowboy X



My advisor DY is one of the most straight forward, no BS type of people I know. He's the kind of person that wears Baylor sweats to school everyday. He's very easy going, as long as you do what you're supposed to do (i.e. not be late for class, get your homework done, write your papers, etc.). Anyway, DY has referenced this "Cowboy X" cartoon many, many times. Watch it, and think of it in reference to pretty much any administration that you've ever encountered...

Things aren't going so great...we'll see if we can change it...YAY!! We made some tiny insignificant change!... And we'll live happily ever after, because we're not very smart.

Speaking of people in high places not being very smart, I can't rob you of this one. I give you a congress-woman from Florida "Gradulating" her "Gator" on their "BS..BCS national championship". This is the raw footage, I also recommend you watch the remix posted by "NoopsDawg"



No comments:

Post a Comment