Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flip much?

Many of you have viewed the video that I posted of Chaselyn being introduced to her new (to her at least) slide. Stanton filmed the whole thing using my Flip camera that my fantastic in-laws got me for Christmas. (BTW if there are any other grandparents or grandparents-to-be out there, this is an excellent gift!) We love the flip camera, it's small, sleek, and very useful. I currently keep it in Jacob's diaperbag and I'm ready to whip it out on a moments notice. Unfortunately, it took me the past 5 months to figure out I can't just upload the videos directly to the blog, I need to go through YouTube and link it. Anyway, one of the blogs I follow, Confessions of a Young Married Couple has a giveaway for a $200 Visa giftcard to get your own newest version of the Flip camera. You can enter by leaving a comment on her blog and four other blogs. That's 5 chances to enter. The easiest way is to go to this website and click on the links for each of the 5 different blogs. You have to leave a story of when you wish you had a video camera with you. ***Note, you can post the same story on all 5 blogs, so use your copy and paste functions after you write your story on the first blog.***

Like I said, I really love our Flip camera and now that I know how to upload the videos, you'll be seeing more on here. Plus, it's a $200 Visa giftcard, so it doesn't have to go to a Flip camera. You could use it for groceries, diapers, or maybe a bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment