Monday, June 1, 2009

8 things tagged....

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Heaven
2. Watching our little family grow
3. Going to Disney World with our kids some day
4. Going home
5. Moving back to AR
6. Knowing what I'm doing what I'm doing with my life
7. Making a home for our family
8. Becoming the me that He wants me to be

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. church - Chaselyn stayed in the nursery for the first time :)
2. leftovers for lunch - still delicious even after having the same thing 3 days in a row
3. listen to Chaselyn discover her screaming vocal cords
4. met with Dr. Bradley to discuss the prospects of buying a house rather than rent
5. ate ice cream at 4:30 and ruined my dinner
6. took an unplanned family nap
7. fed Sweet Pea some sweet peas (now that I write it, it sounds cannibalistic rather than cute)
8. read to my sweet baby as she feel asleep

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. read my Bible more regularly
2. have a passion for running
3. believe people when they give me compliments (especially Stanton)
4. be a working mom and still not feel like I'm missing out on something
5. be a stay at home mom and still not feel like I'm missing out on something
6. tell people how much they mean to me
7. regain my focus on my research
8. dress myself and feel confident about it

8 shows I watch:
1. The Unit
2. NCIS
3. The Office
4. Gilmore Girls
5. Seinfeld
6. Big Bang
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. a lot of other junk

8 Friends tagged:
I don't like tagging people. Plus I think everyone I know in the blogosphere has already done this.

No comments:

Post a Comment