Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Goober



My sister is 21. She is smart, beautiful inside and out, an amazing aunt, an awesome person,  and I miss getting to see her. She was my baby doll when she was born. Then she was kind of a burden through my high school years. But now she is simply a delight. She does so much for others. She is an RA, she's actively involved in two different service fraternities, she does volunteer work out the wazoo, she's just good people. And I just wanted to take a page on the internets to dedicate to her and her awesomeness. Really, it's the least I could do.

I love you Goober! I hope you had a fantastic 21st birthday!


This is Chaselyn proudly displaying the cup she won with Aunt Rachel for doing the best air guitar at the baseball game. She won the cup and a free haircut for every person on the row from SportsClips. Aunt Rachel is pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment