Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Updates

Hey all! Thank you for joining me in prayer for our friend Summer. Every day we are hearing of the miracles that are occurring on a regular basis in this seemingly dire situation. There have been many positive reports, but our pastor has constantly reminded us that it will be a long road to recovery and Summer's condition is still very serious. I will not be updating the blog world on a regular basis, but if you are interested in my friends story and the struggles she is facing, please join the Caring Bridge network at the link below.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/summergilmer/journal

The family is doing well, but continued prayer without ceasing is still needed.

On a lighter note, I am looking forward to getting back to blogging. I have a lot of stored up writing energy. Tomorrow I take Jacob for his 9 month check-up, so you can expect an update on our handsome little man soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment